sábado, 11 de mayo de 2013

"My greatest ambition" Empathic task

Oh my God! My little baby's comic strip was published! I'm so proud of him. I remember how excited I was when he learnt how to tie his laces, but I never felt like this. This was his first little step for his career. He's making his dreams come true!
I hope my husband realizes how smart our boy is. Anyway, now I remember how silly I was and why Morris was so unhappy! My husband discouraged him I and I approve it! How could I? Thanks God I' having this thinking moments for myself more often because now I understand how Morris feels, I remember when i was a teenager like him, if my father didn't like what I did, I felt that I wasn't good enough at it!
 If I don't make my husband celebrate Morris' achievements now, I'll never be able to, so come on Chris, now it's my time to shine as a mother. If I unite my family and make it a happy one I'll be the most joyful mother on Earth.

1 comentario:

  1. Lovely work! You´ve been very expressive and sensitive. This really sounds like a mother, you´ve added many things to a character that wasn´t so developed in the story. Congratulations.
    10 (ten)

    ResponderEliminar