miércoles, 13 de junio de 2012

Diary entry: busy day

31th May 2012 Dear Diary, I has been a extremly long and dull day! I’ve woke up earlier than every day because I has to study for a test I had at the morning. I’m very tired, I wish I could arrive st my house as early as possible and sleep till tomorrow, but I can’t because i have to my swimming class. And today at the evening I had gym, so it’s the day of the week in wich more tired i am. Unfortunately, weekend is above to start and I would sleep a lot and visit my friends but I can’t because next week is full of thigns to do. Sometimes I go to my best friend’s house but now I can’t because we are angry, tomorrow I tell you what happened. So today is gonna be a long day, I hope tomorrow I’ll sleep well, anyway I’ve got some homework to do so maybe I won’t be able to write tomorrow. Wish me good luck for this week. Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario