martes, 18 de octubre de 2011

Peter & Lawrence´s problem Part Nº1

Peter, the owl, was talking with his friend , Jack, the rabbit.
Peter: Hahaha, you are so funny! But i must go home, it's late!
Jack: OK see you later!
Peter goes walking with a really sad face throw the forest.
Peter: I really miss my brother!
In another place of the forest.( Lawrence was Peter´s brother, many years before this happened, he abandoned his family because his parents love more Peter than him)
Lawrence: I want justice! My parents loved Peter more than me. Know I will kill his friend, Jack, but I will say that Peter killed him!

Moral: Don´t judge people before you have a real evidence.

1 comentario:

  1. The idea is OK. The moral is good. But the story starts a little messy. Lawrence is not introduced. It's hard to follow. Good use of dialogues.

    ResponderEliminar