martes, 9 de agosto de 2011

Formal Letter

Dear Sir Max James,
 I am writing this letter to tell you about an intelligence contest. Immediately when my assistant told me about what you did with your friend Steve Parker I got amazed with your intelligence level after speaking with your teacher Jane Robins.
I have a daughter and she is twelve years old and she is the most intelligent in her class, but she was also amazed with you.
As I told you it is a very important contest and it is international. It is also for kids of your age.
From now on, I wish you good luck. I look foward to meeting you. Please reply as fast as you can because I have to answer to the contest¨s director.
                                             Yours sincerely,
                                                     

                                                                   The United State´s President

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario