martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

informal letter

Dear Mom,
                   I know that i have a secrtet and i need to tell somebody about it, please don´t tell anybody about me and my secret. One day while i was working at my laboratory i finished a potion, i dunk it so then i felt bad.
Then i understood, i had double personality, i still have my other half, the famous Mr. Hide, maybe you ´ve heard about him, it´s me with another personality, aspect and mind, i´m unhappy because i can´t control my transformations, i will be Mr. Hide until i die. I love you a lot, maybe we don´t see each other again so i ´ll miss you a lot.
                               Yor unhappy son Dr. Jekyll

2 comentarios:

  1. Your letter is OK. Be careful because you're making some spelling and punctuation mistakes. Some sentences are too long.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It must be hard to have such a state of dissociation! Good effort!

    ResponderEliminar